【Front 4K & Rear 1080P Resolution】: Dash cam front 4K video resolution can capture more details for you, such as street signs, license plates, and security incidents; the rear 1080P resolution provides you with a clear rear view picture.
【Rear Lens Adoption Ethernet Cable】: Blueskysea dash cam rear lens uses Ethernet cable to transmit video view that more stable and clear than the video images provided by AHD Lens.
【3.16” IPS Screen & Built-in GPS】: Blueskysea car camera comes with 3.16” strip IPS screen can be shown clear dual front and rear video view, built-in GPS can be check vehicle location/speed/route on.
【Magnetic Bracket & Support 512GB Memory Card】: Blueskysea Dashcam magnetic bracket can adhere to the car windshield and connect the mini dashcam DVR magnetically, 512GB maximum support( Not include )
【With All General Function Of Dashcam】: WiFi Function, Loop Recording, G-sensor, WDR, Parking Mode(Need Hardware kit, not include) , emergency video lock, etc.
【12-Month Warranty】Blueskysea offers 12-Month Warranty. We will answer any of your questions and resolve arising issues fast.Specification:
Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
24h Parking Mode:Need to choose Hardwire kit to achieve this function(optional)
1x 4K+1080P Dash Cam
1x Rear Lens
1x USB Car Charger
1x Magnetic Bracket with Adhesive.
1x USB Data Cable
1x User Manual
1x Hard Wire Kit (optional)
1x TF Card (optional)
1. The DVR Will Not Save The Recording
- Please use one high-speed class Micro SD card (C10 above) for the camera. Also, format the memory card through the app if the sd card causes an error.
- Please check if micro SD card has enough free space, and manually format the memory card by computer if necessary.
- This happens due to using bad quality Micro SD cards or when there is internal damage in the Micro SD card. Please format the TF card or replace the memory card.
- Please check if the lens is clean. Clean the lens with soft cloth.
- Switch the frequency to “50Hz”or 60Hz”, according to the standard local flicker frequency.
- 1), VCC = Red = permanent live = realize parking monitor = when car engine on/off—the car battery voltage changes—the camera switches between normal mode and parking mode;
- 2), ACC = Yellow = Turn on when car engine on = car cigar lighter = camera on/off when car engine on/off
- No, the parking mode does not work with a power bank! But, it will keep recording until your extra power bank is drained.
- For some Android phone models (like Google Pixel 2 and SAMSUNG), if the mobile data (LTE) and Wi-Fi are enabled at the same time, the phone will switch to mobile data mode automatically since the Wi-Fi SSID cannot access the internet. This will break the Wi-Fi connection between the camera and the smart phone.
- 1) SAMSUNG users: go to Settings – WLAN -Advanced, switch off the “Automatic Data Switch” option, or simply switch off the mobile data usage.
- 2) If a proxy setting is applied to the Wi-Fi setting, the connection may also fail. Tap the SSID of the camera and go to Advanced – Proxy Settings, select “none” and save the Wi-Fi connection.
- 3) Switch off then switch on the Wi-Fi option to try again.
- 4) Quit the app (also kill the background process of the app) and reopen the app.
- Frankly speaking, we cannot guarantee this product to capture all accident-related video image and sound. Quality may differ due to weather conditions.
- In general, the memory card lifespan for the dash camera is about six months and may be subject to data corruption or loss due to static electricity and/or external voltage. For this reason, we highly recommend the user to copy and save important data to external media (hard disc, USB drive, etc.) It is strongly recommended to format the memory cards to minimize memory card error!